fredag 8 november 2019

Ett brev betyder så mycket...

Fick just detta i min e-post. ;-)

" Hello my friend,

How are you and every members of your family? I hope you are living a peaceful live? I know you will be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.my name is Aisha Muammar Gaddaffi.

Let me first of all introduce myself. My name is Aisha Muammar Gaddaffi, i was born in Tripoli Libya, am the fifth child and the only daughter of late Colonel Gaddafi,I am currently living in Muscat Oman. Unfortunately as a political refugee and due to the crisis surrounding my fathers death.

I am the former Libyan mediator and military official,former UN Goodwill Ambassador. Am a lawyer by profession, right now i am under tight security surveillance at   the moment. I need to discuss a very important issue with you, please confirm to me if i can communicate with you via this email?

Sincerely yours,
Aisha Muammar Gaddaffi"

1 kommentar:

Verutschkow sa...

Libyen och inte Nigeria. Alltid något ...

Parabol om den nya könslagen

Parabol är en intressant och läsvärd tidskrift som startats av Kajsa Ekis Ekman. I det senaste numret finns en debattartikel som på ett grun...